I'm starting a new Community-Project, which highly relies on a decent gallery.
From what I read, I think SMF Gallery Pro would fit the job ... but I'd rather ask before buying.
Ok, so here's what I am trying to do:
• Have a gallery with different categories.
• In each category there are different user albums.
• Each user album has many pictures - no thumbnailes! - direct pictures with description.
• So ... actually I want a gallery of user albums. Not single pictures, but albums.
• One of the gallery categories is non-user-editable. It features the "staff's favourite albums".
• This category pulls out user albums from the other categories.
• Then I also need a category based on rating. (Best rated albums).
Do you think SMF Gallery Pro is able to help me with this?
Here's an example website - which is almost exactly what I'm trying to do: http://www.minhembio.com/galleri
(Swedish home theater website - should be self explicable (the gallery) - you click on a pic and it takes you to a user album)
Thanks in advance,