Most Online Today: 218
Most Online Ever: 2482
(April 09, 2011, 07:02:45 pm)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 197
Total: 198

Forum > Presales for Products

Social Login Pro domain change? Is Gigya free?

(1/2) > >>

Toscani:
Question 1.
I'm interested in buying Social Login Pro.

On it's product page it tells me I need to specify the domain that the forum will run on right away. (Domain for Social Login Pro:)
I'm currently developing the forum on an internal domain and intend to move it to it's public domain when finished.

Is it possible to get this 'licensed domain' changed once or twice after purchase by contacting you?

Question 2.
I read this plugin uses some of Gigya's services and that a Gigya developer key is free. Will that be all I need from Gigya?
In other words, will I not have to buy anything from Gigya to make SLP work? Forever, no matter the amount of usage etc?

Toscani:
Making this 'post' because I need to have some posts before I can edit my profile... Strange.

SMFHacks:
1. Yes that is possible. A closed development site is also allowed.

2. Gigya is free at the moment and have been using it on my main hosting site of createaforum.com and all you need is the api keys. Can't say that it will always be free since that is up to them but they mainly sell premium services on top of it.

jackobear:
Gigya is NOT free, those API keys are supposed to be for evaluation only.  Social Login Pro is likely to be worthless if you aren't a millionaire.  Here is an email I just got from Gigya.

--- Quote ---Hi <me>,

In terms of price, many factors are taken into consideration when creating a quote including number of sites, pageviews, specific plugins, professional service, and even length of the agreement that you put in place with us.  I can give you a general range that our social suite on the low end can start around 20k USD per year and range up to 200k.  This includes a one time implementation and an annual license fee.  With every contract, you are also given a dedicated client success manager who will assist with design and implementation as well as maintenance.  It's really a set it and forget it technology.

Does this fit within your budget for the project?

All the best,
Lauren
Gigya Inc
Tel: 650-353-7230 | Fax: 650-324-2776
www.gigya.com | lauren.wadsworth@gigya.com
--- End quote ---

Yeah...$20,000 USD per year + installation fees to use a login service.

SMFHacks:
Free for me. I been using on createaforum.com for the last year with hundreds of logins per day.
I know they sell other services but I know many other sites using for free without issues.

Free below 1,000 users a month and for evaluation purposes
Startups and non-profits are able to request a free license

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

+- Recent Topics

Please Help! by SMFHacks
April 17, 2024, 08:04:55 am

Rate own images by fvlog19
April 11, 2024, 10:56:53 am

Tidy Child Boards on 2.1.4 by SMFHacks
April 04, 2024, 03:54:12 pm

Problems SMF 2.0.19 > 2.1.4 SMF Gallery Pro - Recents Images to overall header by Michel68
March 30, 2024, 12:41:08 pm

Can't DROP 'id_member'; check that column/key exists Datei: by SMFHacks
March 30, 2024, 11:58:20 am

No thumbnails on new uploads by Tonyvic
March 29, 2024, 06:26:18 am

Display the Contact Page for guests by SMFHacks
March 27, 2024, 10:55:43 am

is it possible to add support for odysee.com by fvlog19
March 21, 2024, 08:47:51 am

Request for admin notification by davejo
March 10, 2024, 01:31:59 am

I need help with torrent upload by Ineedsmfhelp