Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

Forum > Presales for Products

AEVA to SMF Gallery Pro

(1/2) > >>

Sierra:
Hi there!  And thank you so much for providing this forum for support of your products!!

We have a forum run by and for graphic designers.  As you might guess the gallery is of vital importance.

We have been using AEVA 1.4w for a couple of years without incident and have generally been happy with the functionality.  Recently we have become alarmed at the lack of support/upgrades and realize that we are living on borrowed time.  After much research it became obvious that SMF Gallery is head and shoulders above the others.

We are all-in for Gallery Pro and certainly more than willing to spend the money, but we are concerned about the conversion.  If we attempt it and something goes awry, is there help outside of posting on this forum and waiting for someone to wander by?

Thanks!

SMFHacks:
The conversion process I staff we have a convertor for Aeva to that does the processing. If there are conversion issues we can help with the issues. Generally requires us to have an ftp account and admin account on the forum. For the most part though it is just install smf gallery pro then upload the convertor and run it.

Sierra:
That almost sounds too good to be true!!!

I have no problem giving ftp and admin access.  Is it possible to schedule a time for you (or other knowledgeable person) to be standing by "just in case"?  I'm happy to pay for any services given.  Although I know SMF reasonably well as a user and site admin, I am not an experienced programmer and likely could not troubleshoot if something goes awry.

Last question before purchase - is there a demo of the gallery that I and my staff can look at?  I think it would calm a lot of jittery nerves if we could see the payoff!

SMFHacks:
The time part depends. I only around some nights/weekends CST.
Client side demo can be found at http://www.smfhacks.com/demos/index.php?action=gallery
If you need an admin demo let me know.

Sierra:
We can come to some sort of agreement as to when - and the slowest time for our forum is early Saturday afternoon so I am sure we can figure it out.

Yes, I would really like to see an admin demo if at all possible.  Rather than asking a lot of specific questions that require actual typing to answer ;), looking at all the knobs and buttons will tell me most of what I need to know.  Feel free to either email me at the address on my profile or PM me the particulars

Thank you SO much for patiently answering my questions.  It gives me so much confidence moving forward!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

+- Recent Topics

Rate own images by fvlog19
April 11, 2024, 10:56:53 am

Tidy Child Boards on 2.1.4 by SMFHacks
April 04, 2024, 03:54:12 pm

Problems SMF 2.0.19 > 2.1.4 SMF Gallery Pro - Recents Images to overall header by Michel68
March 30, 2024, 12:41:08 pm

Can't DROP 'id_member'; check that column/key exists Datei: by SMFHacks
March 30, 2024, 11:58:20 am

No thumbnails on new uploads by Tonyvic
March 29, 2024, 06:26:18 am

Display the Contact Page for guests by SMFHacks
March 27, 2024, 10:55:43 am

is it possible to add support for odysee.com by fvlog19
March 21, 2024, 08:47:51 am

Request for admin notification by davejo
March 10, 2024, 01:31:59 am

I need help with torrent upload by Ineedsmfhelp