With this modification you are able to completely customize your menu through a very simplistic user interface. You are able to add or modify buttons setting a button name, internal action or external link, pick what membergroups can see the button, pick what target window the button opens in, add SMF permissions to the button, or even add an icon!
Supports SMF 2.0.x
- Add / Modify Buttons:
- Button Name
- Button Placement:
- Link Type:
- Internal Action (Populated with SMF Actions)
- External Link (Define a URL)
- Portal Page (Select a portal page if installed)
- Show To - Select what membergroups are able to see the button
- Link Target: Parent, Top, Self, Blank (What window the button opens in.)
- Associated Permissions: Select any SMF permissions that the user must have to see the button.
- Icon: Add your own icon sets to /icon-sets and then you can use them automatically for a button.
- Display Type: If an icon is selected you can choose whether the button name shows before or after the icon, or if just the icon should show.
- Remove Buttons:
- Remove individual buttons.
- Remove entire current menu.
- Clone individual original buttons.
- Clone entire original menu.
- Performance: The entire menu is automatically cached and updated any time you make any change so it's extremely light-weight when it comes to benchmark speeds while remaining powerful and customizable.
- SMF Versions: 2.0 and up
- Portals: SimplePortal, TinyPortal, ADK-Portal
- Other: SimpleDesk, Error Log Counter
- And more!
Price $35 owned license (One year of updates)
License: For one instance on a online forum.
Licenses are non refundable.
Copyright Removal: Click Here
Help and Support:
Menu Editor Pro - Support Forum
Tools & Settings