Total Topics: 7519
Most Online Today: 297
Most Online Ever: 2482
(April 09, 2011, 07:02:45 pm)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 271
Total: 272

Author Topic: Need a direct bank transfer as option, because paypal is expensive  (Read 8355 times)

Offline Darkshadow

• View Profile
    • Dark Mysterious Worlds
Hello,

i have bought the smf store today an i havent seen before that is only paypal acepted.... :-[

Please implement a option for the buyer to pay with direct bank transfer. This should no problem for you,
i only need a e-mail generated from the store wich item was bought incl. price, the customer need a information site where he can tranfer the money after buying. An e-mail with the summaries of shop and payment details...

Hope you will implement it....

Because we want rto sell many lowprice items, the paypal costs will be very high because so many transactions...

Darkshadow

Offline SMFHacks

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Need a direct bank transfer as option, because paypal is expensive
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 12:08:52 pm »
Would need to know how it work. Never really did a bank transfer.

What information is needed. What should be asked for?
How do you know when to deliver the product?

Security would be a key with bank numbers.
Get your Forum Ranked! at https://www.forumrankings.net - find out how your forum compares with others!

Like What I do? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/

Offline Darkshadow

• View Profile
    • Dark Mysterious Worlds
Re: Need a direct bank transfer as option, because paypal is expensive
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 02:45:50 pm »
Ok, here we go:

first forgive my bad english, but i hope you understand, its a very easy track...

the direct bank transfer option need only to display some informations to the customer.

Generell:
After shoping we have to show the customer the bankdata of the store, with this data he can do a online or a offline banktransfer to the shop owner. The purchased product will pe prepaid. After the banktransfer (customer does that manual at his bank or via online banking), the shop owner receive the money and then will ship the product. Thats all...

Detail:
The shopsoftware should be send a notification to the shop owner (e-mail or a notification inside the shop, best solution: send e-mail and a notification inside the shopsoftware) with some data: Customername, buyed products, total cost of products. Now the shopowner is "pre warned" that he will receive money from the customer xxx for xxx products.

The "Print this site button" is selfexplaining: simple print the infos provided (bankaccount data, maybe some further infos: total costs, products...) not more needed...

If the customer click the ok button, than the transaction is completed. Its a good idea to send the customer an visual and a e-mail verification that the transaction was complete succesfull. But this should only be done when the notification to the store owner was sucessfull to...

Look my 2 files, the red entrys must be provided from the shop owner, we need a simple inputmask in the shopconfig area to provide the data so you can store them into the sql database.

Conclusion:
As you can see, your shop software have only provide some data to the customer.
The complete payment and shipping process is a manual track between the customer and the shop owner.

i have attached 2 files for you, an english and a german version which data is needed.

Some words about "IBAN" - "Swift/Bic" with this data it is possible to do a money transfer to other countries...but dont panic, remember: the shop owner provide all the data for you, you have only store that info in the database and show them to the customer...

In germany this is a standard paymethod for new customer and will be used very often, because no extra costs for paypal and the shop owner will be sure that he receive the money. Ok the only bad track: the customer have to trust the shop owner. But i sayed it: its a standard in germany, its like e-bay without paypal.

So pleeeease implement this, i need it very urgent inside your software.

If any questions: ask, i try to help as much i can.

Darkshadow